Norman Design Group remains firmly anchored in Southern California under the leadership of founder and principal designer, Phil Norman. From the outset, the vision to be an integral part of the design team enabled NDG to build a team of design professionals who comprehend the layers of decisions any quality project must attend to.
The studio collectively draws on a wealth of experience, resources, and craftsmen. Their long-term sharing of passion and ideas provides clients with access to invaluable information and gives the firm an edge when researching new concepts and products. Their professional team approach, along with excellent business practices, ensure that projects stay on schedule and within budget.
Here is what sets Norman Design Group apart:
- Solutions are tailored exactly to the client’s needs. Most importantly, they LISTEN.
- They begin with the architectural character of the home.
- Cabinetry, tile, flooring, counters, and all other interior elements are selected collaboratively and delivered in a cohesive set of drawings and specification package.
- They are easy to work with, leaving ego at the door.
- Space planning, construction, renovation, and lighting and furniture procurement are done with a designer’s eye for detail.
- They follow trends, but don’t design for the sake of them.
- The design, materials, colors and textures – those are the real stars. The main objective is to assemble all of the moving parts to create a memorable space for you and your family.
- Each layer is designed for a cohesive end result – giving a home soul!